Friday, January 29, 2016

The Return


After months and months of being on hiatus I have decided to bring my blog "Joyful: The Pursuit of Life" back to life so to speak. I want to reinvigorate it with a strong voice for change to help people truly find the joy in their own lives and connect with others around them through their shared joys as well. I want to turn it into a real engine for change. Of course it must start small, but every great thing does. Maybe this can be my mark, something I leave behind to help others. It has the potential to be an outreach organization, non profit organization, business and any other thing you can think of. And it had the potential to build a community of support and hope so that we can help encourage one another on this journey we call life. I would like to really try and see what I can do with this and where I can take it. Wish me luck, fingers crossed. 😎👍🏻💻☄
Find Your Joy & Share It!!!🌎🌍🌏

No comments:

Post a Comment