Saturday, September 17, 2016

Joy In Everything Around Us


Lately I have been consumed by work and stress and life and I have been too caught up to write. It had been killing me. So I stated again. This poem is about the statue of a brass mermaid that is on my nightstand next to my bed. Ever since I got it over a year ago I have had some insane connection with it. Then the other day, in this awesome obscure antique shop i found this clamshell brass key. It was just to perfect. It has started as a poem, and will grow, has already, into so much more. :)
Find Joy in the things that you really connect with and keep them around you, let them inspire  you. When something speaks to you it is because the universe is trying to tell you something. Try listening for once. You'd be amazed at what you find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment