Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Joyful Jenny #7 - Mountains & Mountain Ranges


"When you lose what you love, remember to stay strong. Look out the
window and remember life goes on."

These are some lyrics to a great song called, "Curious" by Emblem3. It
reminds me that no matter what happens, I have to live my life to the
fullest. You only live once. There are times where you lose something so near and dear to your heart and you just feel like there's nothing else to do. You begin to surround yourself with negativity and think that it's the end for you. I have personally thought that at one point. I lost my grandma in 2012 and I will I admit that it still does hurt me. But I say to myself... Would my grandma really want to see me in tears? Would she like to see me hurting? I don't think so. Therefore, I manage to stay strong. I believe that as long as you stay positive and strong, you can overcome these mountains. Mountains aren't smooth. They have rocks in the way and you have to get over them at one point. So just think of life as a mountain. Having a positive and determined mind can help you stay happy. I know that from experience.
There's always going to be something in the way. But you have to get over it. Get passed that rock in your way. It's just a test to see how much you can handle until you make it to the top of that mountain. Show that mountain that you will conquer it. Strong and ready. Find
your joy in these lyrics in your own way. Say them to yourself every once in a while. You don't necessarily have to look at it the way I do or the way I explained it. But find your own. Everyone has their own view to life. Take yours and put it to these lyrics. It has helped me and I am so glad that I found these lyrics. They always help me through the rough times. It helps me find that joy and positivity that
we should all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment