Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tami F

Here to bring us her own person Joy is Tami, our Southern Flavor of Fun & Joy. Tami is so silly and yet so supportive and an amazing friend. I have known her since 2009 and have enjoyed every moment. I just wanted to share a little bit with you about this awesome woman who is going to be sharing about herself. Mrs. Tami held the unit together on the floor of the hospital I worked on in Tennessee. Everyone loved her, she always went out of her way to make you smile and laugh. She always had a little surprise or something silly to make you smile. We talked about classic movies and horror movies in between goofing off and laughing. I remember one Valentine's Day we met downtown at this beautiful restaurant and sat at a hightop table near the front window. I remember that she got me a box of Chocolate Strawberries from Godiva I believe, I mean like heaven in a box. I have never in my life, before or after that, seen strawberries that big. And that dark chocolate was so amazing I about died. She also gave me one of the movies we always joked about. She gave me "Despicable Me" on Blu-Ray/DVD. I still have that movie, and it came with a digital copy. It makes me think of her every time I look at it. I love it, it makes me laugh so much from beginning to end because of its silliness and just carefree laughs. I miss having Ms. Tami around, but at least now we will still get to remain close through the Joy being shared that brings us all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment