Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tami Tuesdays #4 - Go Do Something!


Alas, this Tuesday I have too many ideas and can't seem to focus on just one. So instead I shall make suggestions, suggestions to help each of you find the joy that's all around you.
1) Put together a music mix of personal theme songs that makes you happy and gets you through the day!
2) Try a flavor of ice cream you have never tried before.
3) Commit a random act of kindness. I did today and it felt great!
4) Do a favor for someone, mow an elderly neighbors lawn or run an errand for a sick friend.
5) Do some Spring cleaning and donate to Goodwill or have a yard sale.
6) Get up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth and walk out the door. Something good will happen to you!      


There are a million different ways to find Joy, here are a list of some of the ways I use and paths I take. Try one out for yourself, try your own thing, just keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment