Monday, April 11, 2016

Tami Tuesdays #2 - April 12, 2016


"The Magic of Rainy Days"  
A lot of people don't like rainy days but I am not one of them. Granted, the love of rainy days is an acquired taste. Here is my list of rainy day favorite activities.
1)Tomato soup,grilled cheese and a black and white creature feature like Creature from the Black Lagoon! It's a love story you know! 
2) Getting lost for hours in Barnes and Noble with a Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice!! 
3) Sitting on the porch reading a great ghost story listening to Mother Earth at her best. 
4) Being rained in at lunch with a few of your best friends.
And......
5) Napping! One of my most decadent indulgences. These are some of the things that make me happy on rainy days.I hope the next time you have some rain in your day you will also enjoy some of MY favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment