Sunday, March 1, 2015

800


I know it may not be much, and despite the fact that the real reason I am doing this blog is to keep myself from going crazy, but I got excited this weekend when I passed 800 views. Today was the first day of month two. So 800 in one month. I don't think that's too bad. As long as I can reach even one person a day and help them see the joy in their lives then it is worth it. I truly believe that the scars and wounds of the world will only be healed through the joy each of us  has inside all combined together in a force to be reckoned with. Spread the joy, help spread joy to those you know. My goal is to create a Joyful community that has come together to support each other and life each other up. At the end of the day we are all stuck together, let's make the absolute best out of it. Let's truly be the change we want to see in our world. 🌎🌍🌏👊

No comments:

Post a Comment