Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Sum of Our Parts


Ever since I can remember I have always known I would work in the healthcare field. The biggest reason? When I was little I would sit and wonder about everything going on inside me, physiologically I mean. All these billions of things hanging in a precious balance. One tiny change this way or that or any little change to our environment or atmosphere and everything starts to crash and fall out of place. Our bodies and minds are in exact sync, that's how each of us can exist as we are in this world. Look at all we are made up of. Look at all the things that make us up, even in minuscule quantities. We are more than one single thing and yet more than the sum of our parts. But look at those parts. How can you still feel hopeless after that? You are so many different things and are here the way you are supposed to be in just the right balance and symbiosis. Don't forget it, don't forget to take a step back and look at just how you and your life are made up of enough parts to make it through one bad one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment