Thursday, February 19, 2015

A T-Shirt All My Own


Last night I was up late watching tv and working on my new little project. It's something I've thought about doing many times on many occasions, but this time I have a real reason to follow through. I took the new logo and put it on a t-shirt. I've designed so many shirts, alone and with my friends. This one though just feels right. More importantly, it means something to me. It's something I can be proud of and have fun with. The sky can be the limit as long as you use your heart to follow your imagination. Coming soon in baseball tees and girl's tees in pink, yellow and blue. All it takes is an idea and a little bit of drive and hard work. It doesn't have to be something huge. Make it something for you. The joy that comes with having a dream or idea and following through is priceless. So often we have so many ideas that we disregard as silly, pointless or impossible. Imagine if  we followed through on even half of those ideas. Think of the things you could accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment