Saturday, February 21, 2015

Get Out Your Scanners


Having something to put your heart into does more than just give you something to do, it gives you an important purpose in life. A purpose important to you, the person whose opinion is the only one that matters. You have to live with yourself, the decisions you make and the way you choose to live your life. Starting to write again has really breathed a new kind of life into me. It has taken something that I really enjoy and that is therapeutic for me and given it purpose. Given me purpose. It's forcing me to really look at myself and my actions every day. I'm always thinking about ideas and thoughts that I want to share or write about. It's always at the very least in the back of my mind. Getting to the design part and integrating technology is just a major plus. More of the things I'm good at all combined and working together to achieve something for me. Something that makes me feel important, even if it's just to myself. It feels good to put the things I know and am good at to use. Designing a shirt, a website, a logo - all of it. It's invigorating, it's exciting, it's mine. All mine. That feels awesome. Try it out, find that thing that you're good at that brings you joy, no matter how silly or trivial it may seem to others. Live your life for yourself and enjoy the one shot you have here on this earth.
So, here's the new QR code for "Joyful: The Pursuit of Life." Save it, take a screenshot, post it, email it and share it with your family and friends. Spread the joy and keep on smiling, you decide how happy and joyful you are in this life. Take control and help share the joy with those around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment