Saturday, February 21, 2015

And Things Continue to Progress

It has begun. This evening I put the finishing touches on the new business cards. I'm hoping by having these and passing them around I can spread the word about "Joyful: The Pursuit of Life" and help our thriving little community grow. Maybe I can hand them out to people or leave a stack somewhere. I could drop a few in random places or "accidentally" leave some on countertops and benches. The opportunities are endless. Mainly though I'll be able to spread the joy easier by word of mouth and interacting with others. I am so excited. This has really given me the opportunity to start and be involved in something. It's given me something to work on. I can put all of my creative and imaginative forces to work on a common goal. I am so proud and so excited. I can't wait to share this joy with the rest of the world around me. I welcome this challenge and this adventure. Create your own adventure. Go wild, be crazy and have fun! The sky is the limit, go for it. There's no such thing as failure, only growth. There's nothing to fear!! Do it now before it's too late and there's no time left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment