Sunday, February 15, 2015

Baymax


"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

As soon as I saw this big "little" guy on the television screen I fell in love. This robot is genius. On top of that he's a robotic nurse. Being a nurse myself I became enamored with this guy. I found this when out this past weekend and I had to buy it without hesitation. This loveable robot wasn't just cute, he was just like me. Most nursing things are designed for women, from uniforms to books to gifts and everything in between. This guy was my little macho nurse. Adorable. I just couldn't let this guy go, this was too good of an opportunity to get a little joy and silliness from life. This guy I can take with me to work everyday, probably just in my head, as a reminder that even nurses can have a reason to smile. When out at work sometimes I think to myself, "Hello. I am Jeremy, your personal healthcare nurse. How can I help you?" I giggle inside and it makes it completely worth it. Stay silly in life and find motivation in the meaningless, then you won't be lost when it seems to be all you have left around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment